Terms and Conditions
- Deposit: A 50% deposit is required to reserve your trip.
- Full Payment: Full payment is due 90 days prior to your trip
- Late Payments If you do not pay your final payment on time, we reserve the right to sell the seat.
- Unpaid bookings may be cancelled without notice.
- We always use the same credit card on file to run each payment, unless we hear from you in advance not to do so. If you require us to refund a pre-agreed upon credit card charge, you will be responsible for the 2.5% credit card fee that we will have to pay to refund the card.
- A completed confirmation form is required within two weeks of booking a trip for each individual on the trip.
- All deposits and monies paid are non-refundable.
- If you cancel more than 90 days before your trip, your deposit is non-refundable, but is transferable toward any new trip up to the end of the following season. It may not be used toward someone else’s payment on the same trip, but may be transferred to someone else purchasing a new booking.
- If you cancel less than 90 days before your trip, all money on account is non-transferable and non-refundable. For this reason we strongly suggest that all guests purchase cancellation insurance.
- If you cancel within 90 days of your trip and have paid in full for your trip, and if we find a replacement for your seat, you will receive a 75% ski credit for the monetary value we are able to sell the seat for. This credit can be used for any new bookings during the same season or the following season.
- Replacements are subject to a $100 administration fee if made within 90 days of the trip date. All monies paid onto the account will be transferred to the new person’s trip payment and will not be refunded to the original seat holder. It is the responsibility of the seat holders to exchange funds between themselves for the trip.
- Rescheduling is subject to an administration fee of $100 per seat, but cannot be done within 90 days of the trip dates.
- Mountain Ski reserves the right to cancel, without notice, any bookings that are unpaid.
- All deposits and payments made onto your account are non-refundable.
- Mountain Ski reserves the right to cancel trips at any time. Under no circumstances is Mountain Ski responsible for the clients inconvenience or travel expenses in the event that Mountain Ski cancels any portion your trip.
- No refunds are given for any unused portion of any trip, resulting from late arrival or early departure, for extra transportation costs or for any other reason.
- There is no guarantee on the weather or snow conditions that you will encounter during your trip. Mountain Ski does not provide refunds or future ski credits if we are operating a limited program due to poor or hazardous conditions.
- Mountain Ski does not provide future ski credits or refunds for any days and/or runs where clients cannot or do not want to ski or for any reason.
- If you miss days either from illness, injury or other you will NOT be refunded for the time missed. Purchasing insurance is the only way to re-coop your costs if you are unable to ski or ride due to an injury incurred either before or during your trip with us.
- No refunds or ski credits will be issued for down days, for late skiing departures and/or early returns.
- No refunds or ski credits for any accommodations or meals not used.
- In the rare case that skiing must be cancelled due to mechanical failure, Mountain Ski will provide ski credits only for the time missed, which may be applied for up to two seasons from the time of cancellation, and is transferable to another person. NO refunds are given for any reason whatsoever.
- We reserve the right to cancel any ski package at anytime. Every attempt will be made to give you as much notice as possible. Full refunds will be given in this case.
You will be required to sign a waiver before skiing when you arrive at our base office before coming up skiing. View a sample of our waiver by clicking here.
THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS POLICY.
We strongly recommend that you purchase both cancellation and medical evacuation insurance to protect yourself.
WE RECOMMEND SANDERSON TRAVEL INSURANCE: